LOOKING FOR FALSE CEILING MATERIALS IN NEPAL?
But Not Sure Which Type and Design Of False Ceiling Is Perfect For Your Space?
Prefab House Nepal is a 5 year old False Ceiling Tile Supplier who receives recognition from architects and other interior designers on the basis of their premium quality and fast delivery. As a ceiling tile distributor, we are able to serve our customers and have become the largest and the most widespread false ceiling tile dealer across Nepal.
- Discuss options
- Use the world’s first ceiling assessment and selection system GECAS SYSTEM
- Get expert advice
- Receive photos, catalogs, samples etc
MAKE A QUICK MAKEOVER WITH THESE FALSE CEILINGS
Acoustic Mineral Fibre
Glass wool Soft Fibre
Gypsum Board Ceiling
8 Most Important Features Of False Ceiling No One Told You!
Ease in Cleaning
Ease of Installation
Why Prefab House Nepal is The Best False Ceiling Manufacturing Company in Nepal
- Nepal’s Largest Range with 11 Types, 91 designs and growing.
- Honest Pricing with 100% Transparent knowledge sharing.
- Ready Stocks of more than 12 lac square foot ceilings.
- Guaranteed Savings of up to 30% on Fall Ceiling cost.
- Up to 60% Higher Durable Products.
- Free Consultation by False Ceiling Specialists worth Rs 2500.
- We are Armstrong Ceiling Tile dealers, Gypsum False Ceiling Manufacturer and the largest producer of T grids.
- Dealer, Distributor, Manufacturer, Installer and solutions provider for various brands companies like Armstrong, U-Tone, Gyproc, Unisteel, Everest, Aerolite, Visaka, USG Boral, etc.
- Specialized false ceiling solutions for Hotel, restaurant, Corporate office, Multiplex, Mall auditorium, factory, warehouse, Shops, Banks, Showrooms, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, and other commercial spaces.
- With the support of our dealers, contractor network and recognition from architects and interior designers, we are able to serve our customers and grow at a rapid pace to have become the largest and most widespread ceilings supplier across north and northeast India.
- Up to 25% Faster Installation by Trained Teams